Sun Acquisitions is pleased to announce six new buy-side engagements. These campaigns will be primarily focused on domestic privately held businesses. Sun Acquisitions is currently working with a variety of clients consisting of strategics, private investors and private equity firms.
The engagements consist of a search for companies in the following industries:
- Private investment group looking to acquire a Chicagoland food distributor or manufacturer
- Tank general contractor looking to acquire a pump or wastewater related business in the Midwest or Southeast
- Private investor looking to acquire a Midwest based manufacturer’s representative business
- National property management firm looking to acquire another property management firm or association management company
- Waste management company looking to acquire a waste broker or related supplier in select metro markets
- Private investment group looking to acquire varied services companies including information technology companies and fire suppression services in select metro markets
Larry Sanderman, Managing Director at Sun Acquisitions, will be leading the search and managing these engagements to ensure the transactions are successfully completed on behalf of our clients. Engaging an intermediary in a buy-side search ensures that the campaign is clearly defined and generates proprietary deal flow with numerous qualified targets, through a streamlined process.
About Sun Acquisitions
Sun Acquisitions is a Chicago based mergers and acquisitions firm. We work with clients that are interested in the confidential sale, acquisition or valuation of privately held middle market companies. Our professionals have significant experience and knowledge to thoroughly guide clients through each stage of the sale or acquisition process. Sun Acquisitions has successfully managed and handled engagements across all industries and is recognized as a leading M&A advisory firm.