Sun Acquisitions is pleased to announce six new buy-side engagements. These campaigns will be primarily focused on domestic privately held businesses. Sun Acquisitions is working with a variety of clients consisting of strategics, private investors and private equity firms.
The engagements consist of a search for companies in the following industries:
- Private equity firm looking to acquire a US based alarm or fire suppression business
- Partnership looking to acquire a Midwest based specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals or plastics business
- E-Commerce business looking to acquire a US based add-on
- Textile manufacturer looking to acquire a screen-printing business in the Midwest or Southeast
- Private investor looking to acquire a Chicago area assembly, packaging or HVAC business
- Public company looking to acquire an electronics distributor
Larry Sanderman, Vice-President of Buy-Side Services at Sun Acquisitions, will be leading the search and managing these engagements to ensure the transactions are successfully completed on behalf of our clients. Engaging an intermediary in a buy-side search ensures that the campaign is clearly defined and generates proprietary deal flow with numerous qualified targets, through a streamlined process.
About Sun Acquisitions
Sun Acquisitions is a Chicago based mergers and acquisitions firm. We work with clients that are interested in the confidential sale, acquisition or valuation of privately held middle market companies. Our professionals have significant experience and knowledge to thoroughly guide clients through each stage of the sale or acquisition process. Sun Acquisitions has successfully managed and handled engagements across all industries and is recognized as a leading M&A advisory firm.
If you are interested in buying or selling a business, contact us at (773)-243-1603 or email [email protected].